- Professor of Instruction in Russian
PhD, Saint Petersburg University
423 Lattimore Hall
Office Hours: Thursday 1-2 p.m.
Anna Maslennikova is a full professor in the Department of English Philology at Saint Petersburg University, Russia, as well as codirector of the New York Summer Institute of Cognitive and Cultural Studies. She is the author of The Linguistic Interpretation of Implied Meanings (Saint Petersburg UP, 1999).
Courses Offered (subject to change)
- RUS 110: Conversational Russian (Fall 2017)
- RUS 212: Advanced Russian Literature and Culture in the Original I (Spring 2018)
- RUS 215: Advanced Russian Literature and Culture in the Original II (Fall 2018
- RUS 218: Advanced Russian Literature and Culture in the Original III (Fall 2017)
- RUS 222: Russian Drama (Spring 2014)
- RUS 224: Russian Art (Spring 2015)
- RUS 226: Culture in Chaos: Russia's Silver Age (Spring 2018)
- RUS 240: Nabokov (Fall 2017)
- RUS 243: Chekhov and the Short Story (Spring 2017)
- RUS 289: Dangerous Texts: Literature and Politics in Russia (Fall 2018)