The Center for Education Abroad
- Passport and Visa
- Financing Study Abroad
- Code of Conduct
- Safety Abroad
- Health Care Guide
- Oversees Address Form
- Using Email from Oversees
- Your Host Country
- UR There: A Guide to Study Abroad, 2015–2016 (PDF)
- A Parent's Guide to Study Abroad (PDF)
US Department of State: US Passports and International Travel
- Students Abroad
- US Passport Information
- Worldwide Caution (March 3, 2016)
- Learn About Your Destination
- Travel Alerts and Warnings
- Information for Women Travelers
- LGBTI Travel Information
- Traveling with Disabilities
The University's Financial Aid Office is always available for advice on financing your education.
Information about this program is tentative and subject to change. Please check with the appropriate Summer Study Abroad director for the most recent information.
Note: Links in PDFs may not work properly when viewing PDFs in your web browser. For optimal functionality, please view PDFs using Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.