Research Subjects Review Board (RSRB)
*As of January 1, 2001, the principal investigator, co-principal investigator, sub-investigator(s), study coordinator(s) and any other person obtaining consent must successfully complete this program before the Institutional Review Board (IRB) will approve a new or ongoing study, which is not greater than minimal risk.
- Login to Ovid PsycInfo (available from on-campus, or via VPN only)
- UR Libraries Voyager local search
- Edward G. Miner Library - URMC
- UR Directory
- Grad Studies Bulletin (contains links to campus maps and graduate calendar)
- UHS (University Health Service)
- UCC (University Counseling Center)
Computers and Internet
- University Web Services
- University Computer Sales (including academic licenses for software)
- University Email
- AS&E Web Communications
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to suggest a link for this page.