Teaching Assistant Application
The Department of Biology is recruiting undergraduates to lead workshops, recitations, or laboratory sections associated with many of the courses offered. We encourage all interested students to apply below. The minimal qualifications include a passion for the material and successful completion of the course. Click on the course number would like to apply for. Students will need to submit an application for each course they wish to apply for. Applications will be forwarded to the appropriate faculty member(s) upon receipt.
To receive credit for being a teaching assistant visit: BIO 390.
Workshop Leader Applications
Teaching Assistant Applications
- BIO 111 Principles of Biology II / Dr. Minckley / Dr. Eickbush:
- BIO 113 Perspectives in Biology II / Dr. Bickel
- BIO 117P Introductory Biology Laboratory / Dr. Minckley
- BIO 205 Evolution / Dr. Fry
- BIO 210 Molecular Cell Biology / Dr. Goldfarb
- BIO 214 Biostatistics / Dr. Presgraves
- BIO 217 Principles of Human Anatomy with Lab / Dr. McNabney
- BIO 243 Eukaryotic Gene Regulation / Dr. Benyajati
- BIO 252 Principles of Biochemistry / Dr. Ghaemmaghami
- BIO 254 Data Mining BIO and Med Science / Dr. Kelkar
- BIO 268 Laboratory in Molecular, Cell and Developmental Biology / Dr. Bi