After a BA in Economics
A degree in economics prepare students for a variety of career paths. Students can continue on to graduate school or go straight into the work force.
Students can also check out our economics alumni interviews and what it's like to work as a:
- Working as a data analyst at the Department of Defense
- Working as a market research analyst
- Working as a sales performance analyst
- Working at an economic consulting firm
- Working in an economic consulting firm
You can learn more about almost any job: the requirements, working conditions, pay scales, employment outlook, etc., from the Occupational Outlook Handbook.
What to see what recent graduates are doing? Check out the placement of recent graduates page.