My research interests are in the psychology of religion. I am specifically concerned with how in-group/out-group dynamics relate to religiosity.
- Teaching Assistant: Theories of Personality and Psychotherapy, Fall 2019
- Teaching Assistant: Experimental Methods, Spring 2017, Spring 2018
- Teaching Assistant: Statistics, Fall 2016, Spring 2018
- Houghton College Dean's List 2015, 2017
- Houghton College President's List 2014 - 2018
- Houghton College Academic Scholarship 2015 - 2018
- 2016: Inducted into Psi Chi, International Honor Society in Psychology