Teaching Assistant Application
The Department of Biology is recruiting undergraduates to lead workshops, recitations, or laboratory sections associated with many of the courses offered. We encourage all interested students to apply below. The minimal qualifications include a passion for the material and successful completion of the course. Click on the course number would like to apply for. Students will need to submit an application for each course they wish to apply for. Applications will be forwarded to the appropriate faculty member(s) upon receipt.
To receive credit for being a teaching assistant visit: BIOL 390.
Teaching Assistant Applications
- BIOL 110 Principles of Biology I Workshop Leader Application
- BIOL 190 The Human Genome Teaching Assistant Application
- BIOL 198 Principles of Genetics Teaching Assistant Application
- BIOL 110L Principles of BIOL I / 112 Perspectives in Biology Laboratory Teaching Assistants
- BIOL 112 Perspectives in Biology I
- BIOL 202 Molecular Biology
- BIOL 204 / 204P Principles of Human Physiology
- BIOL 206 Eukaryotic Genomes Teaching Assistant Application