Entry Year: 2018-2019
Faculty Mentor(s): Andrew Elliot
447 Meliora Hall
Fax: (585) 273-1100
I am broadly interested in exploring how interpersonal relationships and social interaction influence motivation and goal pursuit across different contexts.
- Weissman, D. L., Hangen, E. J., Thorstenson, C. A., & Elliot, A. J. (2018). Competition and Performance Goals: The Moderating Effect of Perceived Competence. Poster to be presented at the 19th Annual SPSP Meeting, Atlanta, GA.
- Weissman, D. L., Hangen, E. J., Thorstenson, C. A., & Elliot, A. J. (2017). Perceived Competence and Preferential Performance Goal Adoption. Poster presented at the 4th annual SPAWN Conference, Rochester, NY.
- Weissman, D. L., Mukherjee, L., Thorstenson, C. A., Pazda, A. D., & Elliot, A. J. (2016). Facial redness increases women's attractiveness: Mediation through perceived healthiness. Poster presented at the 3rd annual SPAWN Conference, Syracuse, NY.
- Teaching Assistant: Theories of Personality and Psychotherapy (Fall 2016)
- Teaching Assistant: Social Psychology and Individual Differences (Spring 2016)
- Robert L. and Mary L. Sproull University Fellowship (2018-2020)
- University of Rochester OUR student travel award (2018)
- Take Five Scholarship, University of Rochester (2017-2018)
- Dr. Herbert L. Zimmer Award in Undergraduate Research (2017)
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society (2017)
- Psi Chi Honor Society in Psychology (2016)
- Dean's Merit Scholarship, University of Rochester (2013-2017)
- Dean's List, University of Rochester (2013-2018)