My research interests broadly focus on the transactional relationships among parent psychopathology, parenting practices, and pediatric mood and behavioral difficulties. In particular, I am interested in exploring attachment security and peer relations in children of depressed mothers.
- Ross, A. J., Tseng, W,-L., Deveney, C. M., Roule, A. L., Towbin, K. E., Stringaris, A., Pine, D. S., Brotman, M. A., & Leibenluft, E. (2018, November). Functional connectivity during frustration in pediatric bipolar disorder. Poster presented at the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT) Annual Conference, Washington, DC.
- Ross, A. J., Linke, J., Adleman, N. E., Sarlls, J., Frank, H., Leibenluft, E., & Brotman, M. A. (2018, May). Examining the relationship between pediatric bipolar disorder and anxiety: A diffusion tensor imaging study. Poster presented at National Institutes of Health Postbaccalaureate Poster Day, Bethesda, MD.
- Ross, A. J., Linke, J., Adleman, N. E., Sarlls, J., Frank, H., Leibenluft, E., & Brotman, M. A. (2018, April). Association between white matter abnormalities and anxiety in bipolar youth. Poster presented at Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C.
- Ross, A. J., Simon, H. F. M., & Goodman, S. H. (2017, April). Parenting self-efficacy in depressed and non-depressed mothers of school-aged children: The role of mood, stress, and social support. Poster presented at Emory University Department of Psychology Research Symposium, Atlanta, GA.
- Teaching Assistant: Introduction to Psychology, Fall 2019
- 2017-2019: NIH Intramural Research Training Award Fellowship
- 2017: Highest Honors in Psychology
- 2016: Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology
2013-2017: Emory University, B.A., Summa Cum Laude