Immigration, race, gender, labor, and the intersections between them.
BA History with Departmental Honors 2020 University of the Pacific Minors: Anthropology, Gender Studies
- 2020 Grading assistant University of the Pacific History Department Hist 011 "Western Civilization II"
- 2020 Inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- 2016 Inducted into Phi Alpha Theta Honor Society
- Before coming to Rochester I was an undergraduate history student at the University of the Pacific in Stockton California studying history, anthropology, and gender studies
- I hope to work in public history with students and their families inspiring them to study history like I was inspired by public history projects in my childhood
- Growing up in Californias central valley I was not exposed to the snow a lot so it is interesting and beautiful to see the snow in the morning