Immigration, race, gender, labor, and the intersections between them.
BA History with Departmental Honors 2020 University of the Pacific Minors: Anthropology, Gender Studies
MA History University of Rochester 2021
- Summer 2020 West Sacramento Historical Society Intern
- 2020 Grading assistant University of the Pacific History Department Hist 011 "Western Civilization II"
- 2019-2020 University of the Pacific special collections assistant
- David Bruce Parker Memorial Prize 2023
- River Campus Libraries Dean’s Student Library Service Award Nominee-2023
- The Dorthy Rosenberg-Passer Graduate Fellowship 2021
- Before coming to Rochester I was an undergraduate history student at the University of the Pacific in Stockton California studying history, anthropology, and gender studies
- I hope to work in public history with students and their families inspiring them to study history like I was inspired by public history projects in my childhood
- Growing up in California's Central Valley I was not exposed to the snow a lot so it is interesting and beautiful to see the snow in the morning