The research conducted in Professor Kreilick's group involves investigations of magnetic and electrical properties of solid transition metal complexes and organic free radicals. Experiments which produce information about electron-electron exchange interactions, dipolar interactions, and electrical conductivity are being conducted.
- Kato, T., Sato, K., Tekui, T., Hurum, D. C., Kreilick, R. W., Okubo, S., Akasaka, T. "Determination of the cage structure of LaC82," Proc. Electrochem. Soc. 1998, 8, 967-972.
- Hurum, D.C., Bovenzi, B., Kreilick, R.W., Weiss, D. "Spin Exchange of Cation Radicals in Solid Polymeric Matrices," J. Phys. Chem. 1998, 102, 1071-1076.
- Hurum, D.C., Kreilick, R. W. "Kinetics of Rapid Internal Subgroup Rotation of a Group of Phenoxy Radicals as Studied by ENDOR Spectroscopy," J. Phys. Chem. 1995, 99, 11813.
- Boklye, K., Greiner, S. P., Kreilick, R. W. "Magnetic Angle Selection in Rhombic Metal Complexes and Nitroxide Radicals: EPR Spectra as 3-dimensional Energy Surfaces," Mol. Phys. 1995, 84, 511.
- Zhou, D., Kreilick, R. W. "V-Band EPR Spectra of some Cu Complexes," J. Mag. Res. 1994, 108, 93.
- Zhou, D., Kreilick, R. W. "Electron Spin Exchange in Single Crystals of Cu(H2O)6(NH4)2SO4, J. Phys. Chem. 1993, 97, 9304.