Concert Schedule—Fall 2016
Concerts are subject to change.
East Asian Autumn Festival Ring
Friday, Sept. 23 at 5 p.m.
East European Ring
Sunday, Sept. 25, 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
Listen across the River Campus as the Carillon Society performs Rochester school songs Dandelion Yellow and The Genesee, along with music from East Asia, East Europe, Africa, the Mediterranean, and traditional American to represent our students' diverse backgrounds; themes from favorite anime, video games, and movies; and exquisite classic carillon repertoire showing off the magnificent beauty of the bells.
- Thursday, Oct. 6 at 6 p.m. concert program
- Friday, Oct. 7 at 5:30 p.m. concert program
- Sunday, Oct. 9 at 12:30 p.m. concert program
Halloween Scare Fair
Friday, Oct. 28 between 1:30-4:30 p.m.
Veterans Day Tribute
Thursday, Nov. 10 at 5 p.m.; Friday Nov. 11 at 5 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 11 at 12:30 p.m. & Tuesday, Dec. 13 at 5 p.m.
Starting this semester, Carillon Society & MUR 104 students will ring Tuesday lunchtime 12:30-1 p.m., Thursday morning 9:15 a.m. -9:40 a.m., and 5 p.m. Monday–Friday (exception Wednesday 7:30-8:30 p.m.) weekly.
- Sunday at 12:30-7:00 p.m., MUR 104 instruction
- Monday at 5-5:45 p.m., Carillon Society ring (CS)
- Tuesday at 4:30-10 p.m., MUR 104 instruction; 12:30-1 p.m. CS lunchtime ring with school song
- Wednesday 7:30-8:30 p.m., CS ring, 8:30-9:30 p.m. (occasional for rehearsals)
- Thursday 9:15-9:40 a.m. - CS morning ring; 5-5:45 p.m., CS ring
- Friday 5-8 p.m., MUR 104 instruction