Probability and Related Fields
Related fields include areas such as dynamical systems and mathematical physics.
- Mark Herman
- Math physics, Schrodinger operators
- Arjun Krishnan
- First-passage percolation, KPZ universality, stochastic homogenization, ergodic theory.
- Sevak Mkrtchyan
- Asymptotic representation theory, asymptotic combinatorics, random tilings, determinantal point processes and random matrix theory
- Carl Mueller
- Stochastic partial differential equations
- Juan Rivera-Letelier
- Dynamical systems and ergodic theory, statistical properties and the thermodynamic formalism, equidistribution on manifolds
Permanent Faculty (Physics Dept., Joint with Math)
- Sarada G. Rajeev
- High energy physics, string theory, nonlinear optics, quantum information theory, Yang-Mills theory, noncommutative geometry and probability
- Yonathan Shapir
- Condensed matter physics and statistical mechanics, critical phenomena in disordered systems
- Richard Lavine
- Kazuo Yamazaki
- Stochastic differential equations, fluid dynamics, and biology
- Jie Zhong
- Stochastic differential equations and stochastic partial differential equations
Current Graduate Students
- None at this time.