Courses Offered (subject to change)
- MTH 201 Introduction to Probability
- MTH 503 Probability
- GUE corners limit of q-distributed lozenge tilings (with L. Petrov), in preparation.
- Non-differentiable limit shapes in lozenge tilings, in preparation.
- Symmetrizing Tableaux and the 5th case of the Foulkes Conjecture. (with M. Cheung, C. Ikenmeyer), Journal of Symbolic Computation, Accepted.
- Plane partitions with two-periodic weights. Letters in Mathematical Physics, 104(9):1053-1078, 2014.
- Entropy of Schur-Weyl measures. Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré, 50(2):678-713, 2014.
- Entropy and the Shannon-McMillan-Breiman theorem for beta random matrix ensembles (with A. Bufetov, M. Shcherbina, A. Soshnikov), Journal of Statistical Physics, 152(1):1-14, 2013.
- Asymptotics of the maximal and the typical dimensions of isotypic components of tensor representations of the symmetric group, European Journal of Combinatorics, 33(7):1631-1652, 2012.
- Scaling limits of random skew plane partitions with arbitrarily sloped back walls, Communications in Mathematical Physics, 305(3):711-739, 2011.
- Random skew plane partitions with a piecewise periodic back wall (with C. Boutillier, N. Reshetikhin, P. Tingley.), Annales Henri Poincaré. 13(2):271-296, 2012.
- Scaling limits of random skew plane partitions. PhD Thesis, University of California, Berkeley, 2009.