Learn the skills that will enrich your future as an actor, director, playwright, or backstage technician.
Backstage & Technical
A full range of classes and opportunities cater to students interested in technical theatre and stage management.
Find out about our unique Theatre Program and the amazing opportunities it offers all students, regardless of major.
Get your tickets for our exciting season...now!
One-Act New Play Festival
We're looking for directors and new plays! Are you writing or dreaming about helping exciting new work get produced? The submission deadline just around the corner!! The One-Act New Play Festival will be held during the fall semester this season. So, develop some new play love...and write a one act play (under 20 minutes in length). The submission deadline is Friday, September 13 at 5 p.m. If you're interested in directing a one act play, contact Nigel Maister at firstname.lastname@example.org.Learn More
2019-20 Season Dates
- The Grown-Up (by Jordan Harrison)October 3October 12
- 20th Annual One-Act Play FestivalNovember 22November 24
- New Voice Initiative: a Public Reading of a Work-in-Progress (by Sam Chanse)December 6December 7
- PicnicFebruary 27March 7
- URPerforming! The Hip Hop EditionMarch 20March 21
- Untitled New Play World Premiere (by Sam Chanse)April 23May 2
Support YoUR Theatre
Gifts to the International Theatre Program help us to maintain and continue to build our program with the ambition, quality, and scope needed to make the program, its students and artists thrive.
Want more information about the International Theatre Program? Contact us.