COVID-19 Resource Center
Learn the skills that will enrich your future as an actor, director, playwright, or backstage technician.
Backstage & Technical
A full range of classes and opportunities cater to students interested in technical theatre and stage management.
Find out about our unique Theatre Program and the amazing opportunities it offers all students, regardless of major.
Get your tickets for our exciting season...now!
Auditions are Coming Up!
Auditions are happening! We're back in person and looking to make history with the first full production in the new Sloan Performing Arts Center!
Dev loves Masha, but Masha loves Con, who loves Nina. But Nina is infatuated with Trig (who's infatuated right back). Problem is Emma loves Trig...and she's Con's Mom! And, well...oy...yes! Does losing your heart mean losing your mind and losing your dreams?
Be part of Aaron Posner's amazing Stupid Fucking Bird--a whipsmart, funny, and provocative play that will stretch your talent and break your heart. With fabulous parts for everyone, Stupid Fucking Bird (based on Chekhov's The Seagull) will charm, delight, amuse, and touch you! Details here.
2019-20 Season Dates
- The Grown-Up (by Jordan Harrison)October 3October 12
- 20th Annual One-Act Play FestivalNovember 22November 24
- New Voice Initiative: a Public Reading of a Work-in-Progress (by Sam Chanse)December 6December 7
- EverybodyFebruary 27March 7
- URPerforming! The Hip Hop EditionMarch 20March 21
- Untitled New Play World Premiere (by Sam Chanse)April 23May 2
Support YoUR Theatre
Gifts to the International Theatre Program help us to maintain and continue to build our program with the ambition, quality, and scope needed to make the program, its students and artists thrive.