Claire Janezic, Class of 2021, Performs "Lament & Alleluia", composed by Alice Gomez, on carillon at the University of Rochester in February, 2021.
The Genesee (1895) - University Alma Mater (2:14): by Thomas T. Swinburne, Class of 1892; arrangement by Herve D. Wilkins, Class of 1866; performed on the Hopeman Memorial Carillon by Daniel Harrison.
Rochester Quarters (2000) (0:53): by Daniel Harrison, former Department of Music professor. Composed in honor of the University's sesquicentennial celebration. read more about the theory of the Rochester Quarters
Livestream archival video of Joey Brink concert, in duet with Vera (July 6, 2015)
Opening theme to Harry Potter (4:48): played by Jeff Le, Class of 2007. Clip from February of 2008.
Carillon concerts ring in new semester, Campus Times, October 2021
500 bells to remember 500,000 people lost to COVID-19 WXXI News, Ferbruary 2021
Winning the 'Olympics' of the carillon Newscenter, July 2019
The Immovable, But Beautiful, Hopeman Carillon WXXI News, August 2015
Connections WXXI with Evan Dawson, July 2015 "Arts Friday—The Summer Festivals"
CLASSICAL | University of Rochester Carillon Rochester City Newspaper, July 2015
General Carillon and Foundry Information
- Guild of Carillonneurs in North America
- World Carillon Federation
- Royal Eijsbouts Bellfoundry
- Taylor Bellfoundry
- Petit and Fritsen Bellfoundry
- Paccard Bellfoundry
- Berkeley Sather Tower Carillon
- Bok Tower Carillon
- University of Chicago/Laura Spelman Rockefeller Carillon
- University of Kansas/World War II Memorial Carillon
- University of Michigan/Burton Memorial Carillon
- University of Michigan/Lurie Carillon
- Missouri State University/Jane A. Meyer Carillon
- The Thomas Rees Memorial Carillon
- Yale Memorial Carillon