Papers and Preprints
- Almost Abelian Extensions, in progress.
- A. Tucker. ``A New Family of Character Combinations of Hurwitz Zeta Functions Functions That Vanish to Second Order”, in progress. pdf
- Statistics of Genus Numbers of Cubic Fields with Kevin McGown, submitted, available here.
- Consecutive Integers and the Collatz Conjecture with (Geneseo student) Marcus Elia, INTEGERS, Volume 15 (2015). pdf
- A. Salerno, D. Schindler, and A. Tucker, ``Symmetries of rational functions arising in Ecalle’s study of multiple zeta values”, Women In Numbers Europe Springer (2015): 153 - 166. pdf
- A. Beeson (my maiden name), ``Roots of Modular Units”, Ramanujan J., 32 (2013), 465–470. pdf
- A. Beeson (my maiden name), Special Groups of Units, thesis. pdf