- Assistant Professor
703 Hylan Building
Office Hours: By appointment
- Statistical modeling in the areas of reliability and survival analysis, specifically accelerated life testing
Courses Offered (subject to change)
- STAT 212: Applied Statistics I
- DSCC 262: Computational Introduction to Statistics
- Jayathilaka, A. and Han, D. (2021). “Statistical inference for progressively censored step-stress ALT with log-location-scale distributions,” in Proceedings of V Latin American Conference on Statistical Computing for Intelligent Decision Making. Mexico City, Mexico: Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico, 169–178.
- Jayathilaka, A. and Han, D. (2020). “Inference for k-level Step-stress accelerated life tests under progressive type-I censoring with the lifetimes from a log-location-scale lamily,” in JSM Proceedings – Quality and Productivity Section. Alexandria, VA: American Statistical Association, 515–551.
- Silver Award in the Application Category at Annual Conference of the Upstate New York Chapters of the American Statistical Association in Rochester, 2021, New York