Skip to main content
Courses Offered (subject to change)
- ECO 483:
Introduction to Mathematical Statistics (first half)
- ECO 484:
Introduction to Econometrics (second half)
- ECO 230:
- Dummy Endogenous Variables in Weakly Separable Models, with Edward Vytlacil, Econometrica, 2007, Vol. 75, No. 3:757-779.
- Identifying Misspecified Propensity Score and Program Evaluation, with Azeem M. Shaikh, Marianne Simonsen and Edward Vytlacil, Journal of Econometrics, 2009, Vol. 151, No. 1:33-46.
- Consistency of Plug-In Estimators of Upper Contour and Level Sets, Econometric Theory, 2012, Vol. 28, No. 2:309-327.
- Identification of Parameters in an Asymmetric Perfect Information Game, Economics Letters, 2011, Vol. 112, No. 3:243-246.
- Jackknife CUE with Nearly Singular Design and Many Weak Moment Asymptotics, with Mehmet Caner, Journal of Econometrics, 2012, Vol. 170, No. 2:422-441.
- Estimation of Binary Choice Models with Linear Index and Dummy Endogenous Variables, Econometric Theory, 2013, Vol. 29, No. 2: 354-392.
- Orthogonal Polynomials for Semiparametric Instrumental Variables Model, with Yevgeniy V. Kovchegov, forthcoming at ESAIM: Probability and Statistics.
- Identification of a Nonparametric Panel Data Model with Unobserved Heterogeneity and Lagged Dependent Variables, Economics Letters, 2015, Vol. 132, 133-135.