Jesse L. Rosenberger Work-in-Progress Seminar Series
The Center began hosting a regular, bi-weekly lunchtime seminar series in January 2016. This series includes presentations by the Center’s junior faculty fellows.
2022-2023 seminars include:
- 10/5, Shanté Paradigm Smalls
- 11/2, Anaar Desai-Stephens
- 11/15, Jennifer Musto
- 11/30, Joanne Bernardi
- 1/25, Elisabeth Genter & Erin Francisco (Humanities New York Graduate Student Public Humanities Fellows)
- 2/2, Mike Jarvis
- 2/15, Jennifer Musto
- 3/2 @ 11:30am, Christian Sancto (Meliora Global Scholar) "Environmental Sound and the Transnational Avant-garde: Projects by Experiments in Art and Technology in the US, Japan, and India"
- 3/15, Matt Omelsky "“Black Speculative Collage"
- 3/22, Supritha Rajan "Thinking like an Artist Among Scientists: Coleridge, Induction, and the Work of Literature”
- 3/30, Bridget Fleming (Meliora Global Scholar) "Alternative Art Movements Post-1968: 1970's Yugoslavian New Art Practice"
- 4/12, Shanté Paradigm Smalls "Black Girl Tragic: Making a Monster out of Shori Matthews in Octavia Butler’s Fledgling”
- 4/27, Zeynep Soysal "Epistemology of Journalism"