Fall 2016-Spring 2017
- Peter Christensen (Art & Art History) "Ambiguities of Empire: Architecture and the German Construction of the Ottoman Railway Network"
- Margarita Simon Guillory (Religion & Classics) "After the Storm: The Response of African American Spiritual Churches to Shifting Landscapes in Post-Katrina New Orleans"
- Dahpon Ho (History) "Scorched Earth and Manufactured Wilderness: The Forced Depopulation of Coastal Fujian (1661-1683) as Social and Ecological Crisis"
- Llerena Searle (Anthropology) "Commodity formations in the plural: Exposure, prestige, and the new Indian kitchen”
- Brian Jacobson (Cinema Studies/History, University of Toronto) "From Oblivion to Infinity: Nuclear Vision and Visual Form in Early Atomic France"
- Elana Shever (Anthropology, Colgate University) "Fossils and Authenticity in the Age of Jurassic Park"
- Kristin Doughty (Anthropology) "Threats to Power: Cultural Politics of Energy and Unity in Post-Genocide Rwanda"
- Pablo Sierra (History) "Mapping Mexican Slavery: Puebla and the Transatlantic Slave Trade, 1597-1639"
- Edward Klorman (Music Theory and Viola, Queens College, CUNY) "Multiple Agency in Western Music and Musical Thought, c. 1782-1944"
- Adam Morris (Postdoc, Spanish and Portuguese, Stanford University) "American Messiahs"
- Genevieve Yue (New Media Studies, Department of Culture and Media, Eugene Lang College, The New School) "China Girls in Experimental Film"