- Kristin Doughty (Anthropology) "Threats to Power: Cultural Politics of Energy and Unity in Post-Genocide Rwanda"
- Pablo Sierra (History) "Mapping Mexican Slavery: Puebla and the Transatlantic Slave Trade, 1597-1639"
- Edward Klorman (Music Theory and Viola, Queens College, CUNY) "Multiple Agency in Western Music and Musical Thought, c. 1782-1944"
- Adam Morris (Postdoc, Spanish and Portuguese, Stanford University) "American Messiahs"
- Genevieve Yue (New Media Studies, Department of Culture and Media, Eugene Lang College, The New School) "China Girls in Experimental Film"