#Published † In revision (review) ‡ In preparation *undergraduate **graduate advisee.
21. ‡ Tolulope Olugboji and Jean-Joel Legre**. On the Seismicity of West Africa: Construction of a Focal Mechanism Catalog with a Sparse Dataset (WAMCA), to be submitted to BSSA, 2022.
20. ‡ Tolulope Olugboji, Steve Carr**, and Ziqi Zhang**. On the Origins of the Mid Lithosphere Discontinuity in the SEUS, to be submitted to JGR, 2022.
19. ‡ Tolulope Olugboji, Siyu Xue*, and Yuri Tamama*. Africa’s Crustal Architecture Inferred from Probabilistic and Perturbational Inversion of Noise: ADAMA, to be submitted to JGR, 2022.
18. ‡ Tolulope Olugboji, Siyu Xue*, Enting Zhou*, and Walter Hennings**. Africa Whole and in Parts: Crustal Architecture & Taxonomy from Machine Learning on Noise Maps, to be submitted to GRL, 2022.
17. † Ziqi Zhang** and Tolulope Olugboji. Lithospheric Imaging in Reverberant Layers: Sediment, Oceans & Glaciers, submitted to JGR, 2022.
16. # Tolulope Olugboji and Siyu Xue*. A Short-Period Surface-Wave Dispersion Dataset for Model Assessment of Africa’s Crust: ADAMA. Seismological Research Letters, doi: 10.1785/0220210355.
15. # Tolulope Olugboji, Manoochehr Shirzaei, Yingping Lu**, Adekunle Adepelumi, and Folarin Kolawole. On the Origin of Orphan Tremors & Intraplate Seismicity in Western Africa. Front. Earth Sci., 9, 749.
14. # Ziqi Zhang** and Tolulope Olugboji, The signature and elimination of sediment reverberations on submarine receiver functions. Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth, 126, e2020JB021567.
13.‡ Tolulope Olugboji and Jeffrey Park, Anisotropic Shear Zones at the Lithosphere Asthenosphere Boundary of Pacific Ocean Islands (II), in prep, 2017.
12.‡ Jeffrey Park, Tolulope Olugboji and Danny Rye, Plume or Pimple? Why is Crustal Underplating beneath Hotspot Islands Anisotropic?, in prep, 2017.
11.‡ Julie Scnhurr*, Tolulope Olugboji, Vedran Lekic, Investigating sources of uncertainty in Surface Wave Ellipticity of the USA from USArray, in prep, 2017.
10.‡ Tolulope Olugboji, Chao Gao**, Erin Cunningham**, Vedran Lekic, Bill McDonough, Roberta Rudnick, Regionalization of the Continental Crust based on Seismic Datasets in the US, to be submitted to JGR Solid Earth, 2017.
9.‡Vedran Lekic, Tolulope Olugboji and Alain Plattner, Properties of the LLSVPs from spherical Slepian analysis, to be submitted to GRL, 2017.
8.† Tolulope Olugboji, Vedran Lekic, Bill McDonough (2017), A Statistical Assessment of Models of the US Continental Crust using Bayesian Inversion of Ambient Noise Surface Wave Dispersion Data, in press, special issue Tectonics, doi:10.1002/2017TC004468 [pdf].
7.# Tolulope Olugboji, Jeffrey Park, and Shun-ichiro Karato (2016), Reply to comment by Kawakatsu and Abe on “The Nature of the Seismic Lithosphere Asthenosphere Boundary beneath Normal Oceanic Mantle from High Resolution Receiver Functions”, G3, doi: 10.1002/2016GC006453. [pdf]
6.# Tolulope Olugboji and Jeffrey Park (2016), Crustal Anisotropy beneath Pacific Ocean Islands from Harmonic Decomposition of Receiver Functions,G3, doi:10.1002/2015GC006166. [pdf]
5.# Tolulope Olugboji, Jeffrey Park, Shun-ichiro Karato and Masanao Shinohara (2016), The Nature of the Seismic Lithosphere Asthenosphere Boundary beneath Normal Oceanic Mantle from High Resolution Receiver Functions, G3 , doi
4.# Shun-ichiro Karato, Tolulope Olugboji, and Jeffrey Park (2015). Mechanisms and geologic significance of the mid-lithosphere discontinuity in the continents, Nature Geosciences. [pdf]
3.# Tolulope Olugboji (2014), Revealing the Fine Structures of the Lithosphere Asthenosphere Boundary, PhD. Dissertation, Yale University, 286 Pages. [pdf]
2.# Tolulope Olugboji, Shun-ichiro Karato, and Jeffrey Park (2013), Structures of the oceanic lithosphere asthenosphere boundary: mineral physics modeling and seismological signatures, Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, 14, 880-901, doi:10.1002/ggge.20086. [pdf]
1.# AI Oluwaranti, B. S. Afolabi, O. O. Abiona, T.M. Olugboji, C. E. Onime, and L. Kehinde. (2013) Design and Implementation of a University-Based Information Service Center with SMS Notification (Obafemi Awolowo University as a Case Study), 70-85. In Electro/Information Technology (EIT), 2013 IEEE International Conference on (pp. 1-6). IEEE. doi:10.1109/EIT.2013.6632677