UNYTE Scientific Session - Transforming Population Health Research: Advances, New Methods, and Community Partnerships
December 03, 2015
Helen Wood Hall Auditorium (1W304), University of Rochester
UNYTE Scientific Session
Transforming Population Health Research: Advances, New Methods, and Community Partnerships
Thursday, December 3, 2015
10:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
University of Rochester
Helen Wood Hall Auditorium (1W304)
To bring together population health researchers, clinical leaders, community members and data scientists from across UNYTE institutions to spark interdisciplinary collaborations in population health research, clinical innovation, and community & patient engagement.
We will explore what research brings to the clinical enterprise, what clinical insights bring to research, and the power of the community to inspire and focus health partnerships for maximum impact.
As a participant, you will have opportunities to:
- Explore innovative methods and recent successes in population health research
- Learn more about community and patient priorities for population health improvements
- Understand the relevance and synergies between basic science and population health
- Share your personal expertise as an active participant
- Accelerate collaborations with other institutions and community partners
Call for Poster Abstracts
The Scientific Session will include a Poster Session, with Faculty and Trainee/Student Awards. Download the form to submit your abstract and review details.
Please direct any questions to UNYTE@urmc.rochester.edu.