Activities & Workshops
Annual CBI Retreat
The goal of the annual CBI Retreat is to increase interactions between biology and chemistry groups at the University of Rochester. The 2017 retreat was held in June at the Staybridge Suites in Rochester.
2022 retreat information:
2019 retreat information:
2018 retreat information:
2017 retreat information:
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics Seminars
- Biomedical Engineering Seminars
- Microbiology and Immunology Seminars
Trainees have monthly lunch meetings with trainers and guests to discuss research and career development.
Professional Development Workshops
- Engineering and Technology Career Internship Connections through the Career and Internship Center
- Networking Workshop through the Career and Internship Center
- For Innovators, Researchers, and Entrepreneurs (FIRE) Workshop through the Ain Center for Entrepreneurship