After a BA in Economics
A degree in economics prepare students for a variety of career paths. Students can continue on to graduate school or go straight into the work force.
Students can also check out our economics alumni interviews and what it's like to work as a:
- Researcher in a major brokerage house
- Fund analyst for an asset management group
- Analyst in a major investment bank
- As a consultant in a management consultancy firm
- Arbitrage trader
- Research associate in a Federal Reserve bank
You can learn more about almost any job: the requirements, working conditions, pay scales, employment outlook, etc., from the Occupational Outlook Handbook.
What to see what recent graduates are doing? Check out the placement of recent graduates page.