Transfer Credit

To obtain prior approval for transferring credit from a course that you plan to take at another university or college, please email Professor Grzesik. Please ensure you include a specific list of topics covered.

Transfer credit is typically only awarded for introductory statistics courses taken at other universities, although other transfer credit awards are possible, depending on course content. 

Statistics Advisors

Declaring a Major or Minor

You can submit a major or minor using the online declaration form. You need to talk with Professor Ciminelli before submitting your major to ensure that the requirements are being met (this discussion can be over email). As you prepare to declare your major, you should discuss your major plans with other faculty members as well in order to get their insight into what courses may be good for you to take.