Wednesday, February 19Thursday, February 27, 2020
A festival of events, concerts and dance classes/workshops taught by the Program of Dance and Movement faculty and a roster of renowned guest artists.
Tickets and Registration
All-inclusive tickets (includes events listed below) will be sold at the Common Market and online for $18 through Wednesday, February 19. Registration is required and can be completed when purchasing your ticket online or at the Common Market after ticket is purchased.
- All-Inclusive Festival Pass purchased starting February 20: $25 (sold online and at the door)
- One-class Pass: $10 (sold at the door only, register at the door)
- E. Moncell Durden Lecture/Demonstration Only: $10 (sold at the door or Common Market)
- inspireJAM: $10 to compete and/or take the workshop, $5 to observe (sold at the door only)
- Salsa Night: Free
- Lessons in Becoming Unhindered: A Night of Dance on Camera Only, $5 to observe (sold at the door only)
- Kickoff: Free