Student Dance Council
The purpose of the student dance council is to help build community within the Program of Dance and Movement. The council also acts as a liaison between students and faculty, designs social and performance events to bring the program together, and advocates for students’ perspectives.
- Kathryn Berger, secretary and business manager
- Maggie Porcelli, community outreach coordinator
- Catherine Ramsey, publicity chair
- Da’yana Segears, event coordinator
- Kathy Serna, campus outreach coordinator
- Quinn Yu, first-year ambassador