Student Dance Council
The purpose of the student dance council is to help build community within the Program of Dance and Movement. The council also acts as a liaison between students and faculty, designs social and performance events to bring the program together, and advocates for students’ perspectives.
Ideas or questions? Email email@example.com.
- Kathryn Berger, secretary and business manager
- Sally Gil, first-year ambassador
- Maggie Porcelli, co-community outreach chair
- Catherine Ramsey, co-community outreach chair
- Katrina Schmier, publicity chair
- Kathy Serna, campus outreach
- Quinn Yu, event coordinator