Stay connected with the Department of Art and Art History and the graduate program in Visual and Cultural Studies through our websites.
News About Our Alumni
Catch up on what friends and colleagues have been doing, where they are working, and their achievements through our alumni news web page.
AS&E Alumni Website
Learn about alumni activities, publications and news, programs and services, how to support the University, and additional ways to stay connected with other University alumni at the AS&E alumni website.
Send Us Your News
We want to keep you informed about the department's news and events, and also want to know what you are doing. Please send us your email address, mailing address, and news using our Alumni Information Update form.
There are many ways for alumni to help the department accomplish its goals for both undergraduate and graduate students. Here are some examples:
- Inform us of your change of address.
- Tell us about internship and work opportunities for students that exist in your institution, community, or city.
- Guest lecture or give a tour for the Art New York Program.
- Mentor a student.
- Guest curate an exhibition in one of the galleries.
- Donate books or provide funding to the art/music library.
- Establish a student scholarship fund.
- Donate to the department or an existing fund.
If you have other ideas, please let us know.