Associate Professor of Political Science
- Meet over Zoom
PhD, Princeton, 2007. American political institutions, bureaucratic politics, formal theory. Research interests involve administrative law, the design of institutions for policymaking in bureaucracies, and policymaking within the U.S. executive branch. Teaches courses in American politics and positive political theory.
- PSCI 107 Introduction to Positive Political Theory
- PSCI 202W Argument in Political Science
- PSCI 222 U.S. Presidency
- PSCI 226 Act Locally? Local Government in the U.S.
- PSCI 233W Innovation in Public Service
- PSCI 242 Research Practicum in Criminal Justice Reform
- PSCI 280 Political Accountability
- PSCI 399 Washington Semester
- PSCI 535 Bureaucratic Politics