Working Papers in the Language Sciences at the University of Rochester (WPLS: UR) is an online publication of working papers from the University's interdisciplinary language sciences community.
Individual papers are published online in PDF format. Currently available volumes of WPLS are listed below. Complete volumes of URWPLS can be obtained from MIT Working Papers in Linguistics.
The series editor is Joyce McDonough.
Available Volumes of Working Papers in Language Sciences
Editor: Peter Guekguezian
- Papers by Peter Guekguezian; Peter Guekguezian and Yuyi Zhou; Joyce McDonough; Yuhang Xu and Jeffrey T. Runner
Editor: Alex B. Fine
- Papers by Santiago Barreda; Sara Finley and Elissa Newport; Christine Gunlogson; Jeff Runner and Timothy Dozat; Michelle Sims
Editors: Heike Lehnert-LeHouillier and Alex B. Fine
- Papers by Scott Paauw; Sara Finley; and Heike Lehnert-LeHouillier
- Michael A. Berger, "Measurement of vowel nasalization by multi-dimensional acoustic analysis"
Editors: Lynsey Wolter and Jill Thorson.
- Papers by Charley Beller; T. Florian Jaeger and Neal Snider; Joyce McDonough, Harold Danko, and Jason Zentz; Jeffrey T. Runner; and Jill Thorson.
Editors: Katherine Crosswhite and James S. Magnuson.
- Papers by Katherine M. Crosswhite; Jeffrey T. Runner; Rachel S. Sussman and Julie C. Sedivy; and James S. Magnuson, Delphine Dahan and Michael K. Tanenhaus
Editors: Katherine Crosswhite and Jim Magnuson.
- Papers by Jean Ann and Long Peng; Joyce McDonough; Bob McMurray, Michael Spivey and Richard Aslin; and Jeffrey T. Runner.
Editors: Katherine Crosswhite and Joyce McDonough.
- Papers by Joyce McDonough and Mary Willie; Katrina Schack; James S. Magnuson, Michael K. Tanenhaus and Richard N. Aslin; Bob McMurray; Greg Carlson; and Katherine M. Crosswhite