Skip to main content
Publications and Presentations
- “Haida Argillite and Cross-Cultural Exchange, c. 1883,” 19th
Biennial Native Amercan Art Studies Association, Oct. 16-19, 2013 Denver Art
Museum, Denver, CO.
- “Museum as Heterotopia,” Otsego Institute, May, 2012, Fenimore Art
Museum, Cooperstown, NY.
- “Intentionality in Haida Argillite.” Summer Institute for Museum
Anthropology, July 2010, National Museum of Natural History, Washington, D.C.
- Curatorial Intern, Department of Asia, Oceania, and Africa, June 2010-August 2010, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA.
Fellowships, Grants and Awards
- Celeste Hughes Bishop Award for Distinction in Graduate Studies, University of Rochester
- Fred Segal Education Award, Americorps, 2008-2009