I am interested in motivation and goals in a health and cross-cultural context.
Conference Publication (Peer Reviewed)
- Gilbert, K. M., & Wickens, C. D. (2017, September). Experimental evaluation of STEM in a business setting. In Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting (Vol. 61, No. 1, pp. 767-771). Sage CA: Los Angeles, CA: SAGE Publications.
- Gilbert, K. M., & Wickens, C. D. (October, 2017). Experimental Evaluation of the Strategic Task Overload Management Model in a Business Setting. Paper presented at the annual meeting of Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, Austin, TX.
- Teaching Assistant: Social Psychology and Individual Differences, Spring, 2019
- Teaching Assistant: An Approach to Human Motivation, Spring, 2019
- Teaching Assistant: Theories of Personality and Psychotherapy, Fall, 2018
- Supervised College Teaching: Controversial Issues in Psychology, Fall, 2017-Spring, 2018
- Colorado State University Deans List 2014-2018
- Colorado State University Provost Scholarship 2014-2018
- Colorado State University Honors Scholarship 2014-2018