My research interests are number theory and arithmetic geometric, particular in Artin-Schreier-Witt tower and Hilbert modular forms. Recently, I am interested in the problems about linearizability of a polynomial, which are from p-adic dynamic system.
- Slopes for higher rank Artin-Schreier-Witt towers (with L. Xiao, D. Wan, and M. Yu), to appear in Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., arXiv:1605.02254.
- Newton slopes for twisted Artin-Schreier-Witt Towers, submitted, arXiv:1704.07017.
- Generic Newton polygon for exponential sums in n-variable with parallelotope base, submitted, arXiv:1710.00137.
- Generic Newton polygon for exponential sums in two variables with triangular base, submitted, arXiv:1701.00254.
- Generic Newton polygon for exponential sums in two variables with convex polygon base, in preparation.