- Professor of Economics - part-time
PhD, University of Michigan, 1981
234 Harkness Hall
Office Hours: By appointment
- Public Policy
- "Property Rights to Rent Regulated Apartments", Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 1990.
- Housing New York: Policy Challenges and Opportunities (SUNY Press), 1990.
- "Are Economic Development Policy Decisions Rational?", Urban Affairs Quarterly, 1992.
- "School Performance and Housing Prices," National Tax Journal, 2001.
- "State and Local Budgeting and Coping with the Business Cycle," in Handbook of Public Budgeting, (Josey-Bass), 1999.