Primary Research Courses for Biology General Track Major
- BIOL 202: Molecular Biology
- BIOL 204/204P: Principles of Human Physiology with Lab
- BIOL 206: Eukaryotic Genomes
- BIOL 220: Advanced Cell Biology
- BIOL 222: Biology of Aging
- BIOL 226: Developmental Biology
- BIOL 257L: Applied Genomics
- BIOL 260: Animal Behavior
- BIOL 219L: Genomics of Quantitative Traits
- BIOL 243: Eukaryotic Gene Regulation
- BIOL 255: Behavioral Endocrinology (Offered Spring 20 Only)
- NSCI 246: Biology of Mental Disorders
Course descriptions available on the Course Descriptions Course Schedules (CDCS) website
Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact your major advisor for consultation on course selections and approval of other biological sciences courses not listed.
Check the UR Course Description/Course Schedule at: https://cdcs.ur.rochester.edu to make certain prerequisites are met prior to taking the class.