Courses Offered (subject to change)
- AHST 219/419: The 21st Century Art Museum: An Introduction to Museum Studies
- “Egypt in Africa: Afrocentrism as an Approach to Teaching the Material Culture of Ancient Egypt” in Teaching Ancient Egypt in Museums: Pedagogies in Practice, Routledge, 2022.
- “The Most Unlikely of Places:” Opportunities and Challenges of Location at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Journal of Museum Education, 45:2 (2020).
- Member, American Alliance of Museums
- Member, Museum Association of New York
- Member, National Arts Educators Association
- Member, Mid-Atlantic Association of Museums
- Member, North American Conference of British Studies
- Member, City of Rochester Arts & Creative Community Committee
- Grants for Arts Projects Panelist, National Endowment for the Arts