- The Stone Building and Other Places (Taş Bina ve Diğerleri) by Aslı Erdoğan. Translated from the Turkish by Sevinç Türkkan. San Francisco: City Light Books, 2018.
- Approaches to Teaching the Works of Orhan Pamuk. Eds. Sevinç Türkkan and David Damrosch, New York: Modern Language Association of America, 2017.
- Translation Criticism and the Construction of World Literature (in progress)
Articles, Book Chapters, Reviews
- “Review of Orhan Pamuk and the Good of World Literature by Gloria Fisk,” Comparative Literature Studies, Fall 2018 (in progress).
- “Orhan Pamuk’s Novels in German,” Türkisch-Deutsche Studien Jahrbuch 2017: Tradition und Moderne in Bewegung. Eds. Şeyda Ozil, Michael Hofmann, Jens Peter Laut, Yasemin Dayıoğlu-Yücel und Cornelia Zierau, Universitätsverlag Göttingen, 2018: 113-132.
- “İlhan Berk’s Poetry in English: The Book of Things and New Selected Poetry (trans. by George Messo).” Translation and Literature. Edinburgh University Press, 2017: 132-143 (5,000 words).
- “Pamuk, the Storyteller: Elements of The Thousand and One Nights in The Black Book” in Orhan Pamuk: Critical Essays on a Novelist Between Worlds, Eds. B. Ulu, T. Can, K. Melikoğlu, Hannover, Germany: Ibidem-Verlag, 2017: 83-109.
- “Orhan Pamuk’s The White Castle: Reception, Paratextual Elements, and the Politics of Translation” in Approaches to Teaching the Works of Orhan Pamuk. Eds. S. Türkkan and D. Damrosch, New York: Modern Language Association of America, 2017: 55-65.
- “Teaching Translation and World Literature: The Thousand and One Nights,” in Teaching Translation. Ed. L. Venuti. New York: Routledge, 2016.
- “Bilge Karasu” in Dictionary of Literary Biography: Post-1960 Novelists in Turkey. Eds. B. Alkan and Ç. Günay-Erkol. New York: Gale Cengage Learning, Bruccoli Clark, 2013: 134-141 (5,000 words).
- “Orhan Pamuk’s Kara Kitap [The Black Book]: A Double Life in English” in Global Perspectives on Orhan Pamuk: Existentialism and Politics. Eds. M. Afridi and D. Buyze. London: Palgrave Macmillan, 2012: 159-176.
- "National Cinema Studies Reconsidered: The Case of Bulgarian and Turkish Cinema" in Films with Legs: Crossing Borders with Foreign Language Films. Eds. R. Peters and V. Maisier. London: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2011: 98-117.
- “Genre theory” in The Encyclopedia of Literary and Cultural Theory, Literary Theory from 1966 to the Present, Volume II. General Ed. Michael Ryan, Ed. Gregory Castle. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011 (5,000 words).
- “Otherness/alterity” in The Encyclopedia of Literary and Cultural Theory, Literary Theory from 1966 to the Present, Volume II. General Ed. Michael Ryan, Ed. Gregory Castle. Malden, MA: Wiley- Blackwell, 2011 (5,000 words).
- “Orhan Pamuk’s Kara Kitap: (British) Reception vs. (American) Translation,” Making Connections: Interdisciplinary Approaches to Cultural Diversity, 11.2 (2010): 39-58.
- “Hiroshima mon amour and Cache: Collapse of Private and Public Domains,” International Journal of the Humanities, 6. 8 (2008): 93-100.
- TUR 245: Resistance Literature in the Middle East
- TUR 246/HIS 214/CLT 285: Orhan Pamuk and Modern Turkish History
- TUR 247/REL 273/HIS 297/CLT 255: Intellectual History of Istanbul