I am broadly interested in models that incorporate biological, cognitive, and interpersonal factors to predict the development of psychopathology. More specifically, I am interested in studying the role of emotion regulation in the development of internalizing symptoms and comorbidity between depression and anxiety.
- Li, Y., Helfand, A.I., Ricaurte, G.A., & McCann, U.D. (2013, December). Sleep Architecture and Respiratory Disturbances in Abstinent Methamphetamine Users. Poster presented at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Research Symposium in Baltimore, MD.
- Lee, E., Li, Y., & Zhou, Q. (2013, April). Factors Influencing Grandparent Co-residence in Chinese American Immigrant Families. Poster presented at the Society for Research in Child Development Biennial Meeting in Seattle, WA.
Professional Honors and Awards
- 2010: Undergraduate Research Apprentice Program Summer Award: University of California, Berkeley
- 2010: Cal Alumni Association Leadership Award: University of California, Berkeley
- 2007: Cal Alumni Association Leadership Award: University of California, Berkeley