I'm interested in the interplay between ideology and inequality.
- Zuckerman, M., Li, C., & Diener, E. F. (2018). Religion as an exchange system: The interchangeability of God and Government in a provider role. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 44, 1201-1213.
- Zuckerman, M., Li, C., & Diener, E. F. (2017). Societal Conditions and the Gender Difference in Well-Being: Testing a Three-Stage Model. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 43, 329-336.
- Zuckerman, M., Li, C., & Hall, J. A. (2016). When men and women differ in self-esteem and when they don't: A meta-analysis. Journal of Research in Personality, 64, 34-51.
- Teaching Assistant: Psychology of Consumerism, Spring 2019
- Teaching Assistant: Abnormal Psychology, Spring 2017
- Teaching Assistant: Introduction to Psychology, Fall 2016
- Teaching Assistant: Social Psychology and Individual Difference, Spring 2016
- Teaching Assistant: Research Methods, Fall 2015
- Teaching Assistant: Relationship Process and Emotion, Fall 2014