Applying to the Program
We are delighted to announce the release of our new online application! Click here to open an account and start your application now!
The Post-baccalaureate Pre-health Program is available through the College of Arts, Sciences & Engineering at the University of Rochester.
The online application requires the following:
- A 1-2 page statement of purpose describing your motivation to pursue a career in the health professions.
- An official transcript from every college and graduate school that you have attended.
- Scores from one of the following standardized exams: Scholastic Aptitude Test, American College Test, or Graduate Record Exam. SAT or ACT scores appearing on a photocopy of your high school transcript are acceptable. If you request scores directly from ETS, ACT, or the College Board, please send them directly to the program's address.
- Two letters of recommendation. One should be from a faculty member in your major area of study as an undergraduate or graduate student. The other may be from a faculty member who knows you well, or from a work supervisor.
- A comprehensive résumé.
- A $60 non-refundable application fee.
Application Deadlines: Decisions are made on a rolling basis and due to the selective nature of the program, it is to your advantage to submit your application well in advance of the indicated deadlines.
Summer enrollment: Applications due by March 1st
Fall enrollment: Applications due by April 1st