Applying to the Program
The University of Rochester Post-Bac program will be accepting applications through PostBacCAS for the 2020-2021 cohort in the upcoming months. Please stay posted on when our application cycle will open.
To prepare for your upcoming application, you will be required to submit the following materials along with your PostBacCAS application:
- A 1-2 page statement of purpose describing your motivation to pursue a career in the health professions.
- An official transcript from every college and graduate school that you have attended.
- Scores from one of the following standardized exams: Scholastic Aptitude Test, American College Test, or Graduate Record Exam. SAT or ACT scores appearing on a photocopy of your high school transcript are acceptable. If you request scores directly from ETS, ACT, or the College Board, please send them directly to PostBacCAS for verification. Further instructions will be provided once the online application opens.
- Two letters of recommendation. One should be from a faculty member in your major area of study as an undergraduate or graduate student. The other may be from a faculty member who knows you well, or from a work supervisor.
- A comprehensive résumé.
- A $60 non-refundable application fee, payable here.
Application Dates: Application available now on PostbacCAS through April 1, 2020
For online application questions, click here or email PostBacCAS technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Rochester program-specific questions, email email@example.com.