Applying to the Program
We are delighted to announce the release of our new online application. Applications for fall enrollment are due by June 1st, 2017.
The online application requires the following:
- A 1-2 page statement of purpose describing your motivation to pursue a career in the health professions.
- An official transcript from every college and graduate school that you have attended.
- Scores from one of the following standardized exams: Scholastic Aptitude Test, American College Test, or Graduate Record Exam. SAT or ACT scores appearing on a photocopy of your high school transcript are acceptable. If you request scores directly from ETS, ACT, or the College Board, please send them directly to the program's address.
- Two letters of recommendation. One should be from a faculty member in your major area of study as an undergraduate or graduate student. The other may be from a faculty member who knows you well, or from a work supervisor.
- A comprehensive résumé.
- A $60 non-refundable application fee.
Application Deadline: Due Date Extended! Now accepting applications through June 1st!
Decisions are made on a rolling basis and due to the selective nature of the program, it is to your advantage to submit your application well in advance of the indicated deadline.