Applying to the Program
The University of Rochester is excited to join PostBacCAS this year and is now accepting applications for the 2018-2019 cohort. Click here to open an application today!
To prepare for your upcoming application, you will be required to submit the following materials along with your PostBacCAS application:
- A 1-2 page statement of purpose describing your motivation to pursue a career in the health professions.
- An official transcript from every college and graduate school that you have attended.
- Scores from one of the following standardized exams: Scholastic Aptitude Test, American College Test, or Graduate Record Exam. SAT or ACT scores appearing on a photocopy of your high school transcript are acceptable. If you request scores directly from ETS, ACT, or the College Board, please send them directly to PostBacCAS for verification. Further instructions will be provided once the online application opens.
- Two letters of recommendation. One should be from a faculty member in your major area of study as an undergraduate or graduate student. The other may be from a faculty member who knows you well, or from a work supervisor.
- A comprehensive résumé.
- A $60 non-refundable application fee, payable here.
Application Deadline: Applications will be due February 15th, 2018.
For online application questions, click here or email PostBacCAS technical support at email@example.com.
For Rochester program-specific questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.