Courses Offered (subject to change)
- MTH 161: Calculus IA
- MTH 265: Functions of a real variable
- On Kakeya-Nikodym maximal inequalities, Transaction of American Mathematical Society 369 (2017), 6351-6372.
- Bilinear Kakeya-Nikodym averages of eigenfunction on compact Riemannian surfaces, (with C. Miao, C. D. Sogge and J. Yang),Journal of Functional Analysis, (2016) 271: 2752.
- Improved critical eigenfunction restriction estimates on Riemannian surfaces with nonpositive curvature, (with C. Zhang),Communications in Mathematical Physics, (2017) 350: 1299.
- Geodesic period integrals of eigenfunctions on Riemannian surfaces and the Gauss-Bonnet Theorem, (with C. Sogge and C. Zhang), Cambridge Journal of Mathematics, (2017) 5: 123.
- On instability of the Nikodym maximal function bounds over Riemannian manifolds, (with C. Sogge and H. Xu), to appear in Journal of Geometric Analysis.
- An endpoint version of uniform resolvent estimate for the Laplacian, (with T. Ren and C. Zhang), Preprint.