Archaeology, Technology, and Historical Structures Program Open House
March 28, 2018
06:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Art & Music Library (Ground Floor, Rush Rhees Library)
This is an excellent occasion to:
- Meet students in the program
- Get to know the ATHS faculty
- Learn about the broad range of multidisciplinary research projects available for undergraduates
- Find out about archaeology courses on Africa and Pre-Columbian America
- Explore the exciting ATHS summer field school programs offered by UR faculty in Ghana, Bermuda, and Italy
The ATHS program is multidisciplinary and offers unique connections between engineering, the humanities, and the social sciences involving Art and Art History, Religion and Classics, History, and Anthropology. There are exciting opportunities for studying abroad, for participating in summer field schools, and for joining research projects.
We will have pizza and cookies.
Category: Related Events