MA, History, University of Rochester, 2016
MA, History, SUNY Brockport, 2015
BA, Philosophy and History, SUNY Empire State College
- “How Are We Supposed to Know One Another? Communal Refashioning in Francisco Nuñez Muley’s Memorandum”, presented at “Passages” Early Modern Iberia Study Group Symposium, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, April 22, 2017.
- “Cartography as Kingmaking: Muslims Scholars in the Norman Court of Sicily” presented at 66th annual New York State Association of European Historian’s Conference. St. John Fischer College, Rochester, NY, October 10, 2015.
- “The Political Context of Sufism in Sixth/Twelfth Century al-Andalus” presented at Scholar’s Day, SUNY College at Brockport, Brockport, NY. April 8, 2015.
- HIS 192 Al-Andalus: Journies Through Muslim Spain, University of Rochester, Instructor.
- HST 130 Ancient and Medieval World Survey, SUNY College at Brockport, Teaching Assistant.
Professional Honors and Awards
- 2017 Mellon Summer Institute in Spanish Paleography
- 2016 Lina and A. William Salomone Prize, University of Rochester
- 2016 Casa Árabe Seminar, “Al-Andalus: Problems and Perspectives”
- 2015 George S. Queen Essay Award, SUNY College at Brockport
- 2015 SUNY Graduate Assistant Fellowship, SUNY College at Brockport
- 2014 SUNY Graduate Assistant Fellowship, SUNY College at Brockport