MA, History, University of Rochester, 2016
MA, History, SUNY Brockport, 2015
BA, Philosophy and History, SUNY Empire State College
- “How Are We Supposed to Know One Another? Communal Refashioning in Francisco Nuñez Muley’s Memorandum”, presented at “Passages” Early Modern Iberia Study Group Symposium, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, April 22, 2017.
- “Cartography as Kingmaking: Muslims Scholars in the Norman Court of Sicily” presented at 66th annual New York State Association of European Historian’s Conference. St. John Fischer College, Rochester, NY, October 10, 2015.
- “The Political Context of Sufism in Sixth/Twelfth Century al-Andalus” presented at Scholar’s Day, SUNY College at Brockport, Brockport, NY. April 8, 2015.
- HIS 193 Marco Polo and Other Medieval Adventurers, University of Rochester, Instructor.
- HIS 192 Al-Andalus: Journeys Through Muslim Spain, University of Rochester, Instructor.
- HIS 106 Witchcraft and Witch Hunts in Early Modern Europe, University of Rochester, Teaching Assitant
- HIS 126 Hitler's Germany, 1914-1945, University of Rochester, Teaching Assistant.
- HST 130 Ancient and Medieval World Survey, SUNY College at Brockport, Teaching Assistant.
- 2018 Dr. Bruce F. PauleyResearch Fellowship, University of Rochester
- 2017 Harkins Paper Prize, University of Rochester
- 2017 Newberry Library Summer Fellow - Mellon Institute in Spanish Paleography
- 2016 Lina and A. William Salomone Prize, University of Rochester
- 2016 Casa Árabe Seminar, “Al-Andalus: Problems and Perspectives”
- 2015 George S. Queen Essay Award, SUNY College at Brockport
- 2015 SUNY Graduate Assistant Fellowship, SUNY College at Brockport
- 2014 SUNY Graduate Assistant Fellowship, SUNY College at Brockport