Skip to main content

Graduate Program


University Park Graduate Housing
University Park (UPK) apartment complex.

A wide range of University housing is available for single and married students in areas adjoining River Campus. Accommodations include furnished and unfurnished apartments in University Park, Goler House, and Whipple Park. Additional, privately owned rental housing is available near campus, many within walking distance.

More about graduate housing >