- Neighborhood Sorting and the Valuation of Public School Quality. This paper has previously been circulated under the title “Identification and Estimation of Parental Valuation of School Quality in the U.S.”
- School Segregation and the Identification of Tipping Behavior, with Vikram Maheshri. Supplementary Material.
- Identifying Dynamic Spillovers of Crime: An Empirical Approach to Model Selection, with Vikram Maheshri.
- Quasi-Experimental Evidence of School Choice through Residential Sorting, with Hugh Macartney.
- Homophily and Sorting Within Neighborhoods, with Vikram Maheshri. Appendix.
- Neighborhood Sorting In and Out of Equilibrium, with Vikram Maheshri. Coming soon.
- Identification of Returns to Schooling without Instrumental Variables, with Carolina Caetano. Coming soon.