You can purchase a festival pass at the Common Market in Wilson Commons starting Friday, January 20. They will be available at the door for each event starting January 26.
- $18 through Wednesday, January 25
- $25 starting January 26 and at the door
- All Classes
- The Dance Heginbotham performance
- Swing Dance Stomp
A ticket for an individual class can be purchased at the door for $10.
A ticket for the Dance Heginbotham performance on Friday, January 27 are $10 for students, $15 for the general public and can be purchased at the door or at the Common Market in Wilson commons.
A ticket for the Swing Dance Stomp on Saturday, January 28 can be purchased at the door and are $5 for students, $10 for general public.
A ticket for the inspireJAM on Sunday, January 29 can be purchased at the door. It is $5 to watch and $10 to participate in workshops (and watch), or to battle.
Registration for Classes and Workshops
You must REGISTER to participate in classes and workshops. Class participation is first-come first-serve. Maximum capacity for classes will be determined by the individual class instructors.
Please register by presenting your festival pass at one of the following locations:
- The inspireDANCE table by the Common Market in Wilson Commons anytime during the following open registration hours:
- Tuesday, January 24, noon-2 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 25, noon-2 p.m.
- The Spurrier Dance Studio on Wednesday, January 25 from 7-8 p.m.
You can also register at the door to any event but only if purchasing a ticket at the door.
If you are coming from the community and have not already purchased your ticket or pass, please arrive 15 minutes early to the class/workshop in order to purchase a ticket and register at the door.
**Please bring your ID and your ticket to each class/workshop**