Research Safety

Procedure for Reporting Accidents

For emergency medical assistance, call Public Safety at ext. 13 or (585) 275-3333.

For minor injuries during normal business hours, please take the injured person to University Health Service in the Medical Center.

Reporting Procedure

For all accidents the PI/supervisor must complete the form on the Workman's Compensation Accident Reporting website. Please print the completed form and hand it in to the main office.

The University will ask for the following information: