Courses Offered (subject to change)
- AH 242: History of Photography I: 1839-1915
- AH 224: History of Photography II: from 1915
- AH 262: Impressionism and Post-Impressionism
- AH 398: Photography and the Self
- AH 316: Photography and the Everyday
- Photography’s Genre: Art and the Everyday in Nineteenth-Century France (in process).
- "Charles Nègre and the Death of Emulation," in Photography and Failure: One Medium's Entanglement with Flops, Underdogs and Disappointments, Kris Belden-Adams (ed.) Bloomsbury Academic (in process).
- “Gesture, Pose, Practice: Charles Nègre and the Image of Instantaneity,” in Is Paris Still the Capital of the Nineteenth Century? Essays on Art and Modernity, 1850–1900, S. Hollis Clayson and André Dombrowski (eds.) Ashgate (in process).
- Reviews for Dissertation Reviews (2015) and caa.reviews (2015).
- Catalogue essays in “Charles Nègre,” Sun Pictures no. 22, Hans P. Kraus, Jr. Fine Photographs, 2013.
- Catalogue essays in Faking It: Manipulated Photography before Photoshop, Mia Fineman (ed.) Yale University Press, 2012.